- You must be aged 18 or over to make a purchase on this website.
We will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time/day for your fireworks once your payment has been completed.
All fireworks must be signed for by the purchaser or other designated individual aged 18+ residing at the purchasers address. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to possess fireworks in public.
We reserve the right to request Photo ID (in the form of a driving licence or passport)
If our delivery attempt fails due to no one being present at the address, or old enough to sign for the fireworks then we will charge a re-delivery fee of £20 for each additional attempted delivery. We are unable to leave fireworks unattended for obvious reasons.
Click and Collect Information
You will be notified when your Click and Collect order is ready to be collected from our Hemel Hempstead firework shop. If you’ve opted to pay via cash/credit/debit card on collection then you must collect within 3 days of placing your order online. Failure to do so will result in the order being cancelled and products being returned to available stock.
If you’ve paid via BACs or Paypal we request you pick up your order within 3 days of notification that it’s ready as we’re very limited on available space. If you’re unable to collect within 3 days please let us know so we can cater for you accordingly.
Note: Please bring a copy of your email receipt (or show us on your phone) for verification purposes.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier, the cost of which will be born by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.